Saturday, July 19, 2008

BACK TO HO HUM HAIR!AND OTHER THINGS!!!

Today being Saturday I decided to go back and have a trim and blow dry from Donna my original hair person. I really needed something to pick me up and well she did my hair and it's the same mould and I am not going to show my two very up to date girls until I have broken the mould by Monday. I am what I am and so there! I have so enjoyed reading all of your blogs and comments and everyone is so clever. I am loving the enthusiasm for life that this gives me because of the way you take everything that happens in stride.

This is the week of plumber. I HAVE A NEW TOILET! NEW PAINT! NEW VANITY AND CHEST THAT I CAN REALLY STORE THINGS IN ! The only problem is...... Wendall tried to fix a leak under the sink and so now I can't even use the sink. We may have to demolish the house in order to get things back in order. Gary came and fixed the sink but he didn't tighten the drain REALLY TIGHT but left it SO HE COULD COME BACK AND PUT THE OTHER SHELF IN FOR ME and THE DA***## THING DIDN'T LEAK UNTIL HE LEFT (wouldn't you know). SOOOOOOOOOOO Wendall with his wrenches decided he could tighten the drain - WRONG! WRONG! WRONG !! IT is now 7pm and he hasn't got it working but the DA**### thing is sure pretty even if I can't use it. Back to why I decided I needed to get my hair done HO HUMMM! At least my toilet works and my tub is still functional ALL IS WELL - ALL IS WELLLLL!!!!! Love you all !

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandma! Yay for a new post! You always make me laugh...we need to come visit you...I want to see all your new stuff (and your new do)!

Michael said...

This post really made me laugh. I need to come see you so I can see your new stuff, too. Love you!

Jeta said...

Grandma I'm so happy to see you posted an update! I love your music! It reminds me of you in a good way! (smile) I'm sure your hair looks great, you can't get too with the times because i wouldn't recognise you! Then where would we be? That would just be really BAD! (smile)

I'm so sorry for your darn sink, I lived with you long enough to be able to hear every word you wrote in my head! And I have to tell you, YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH! I know it's a frustrating moment for you when you write, but you just have a way ...well.... that makes me laugh!

i miss watching all the Canadian Comedy shows with you before bed time. now everytime I see them anywhere or anytime I think of you and grandpa, me sitting on the end of your bed rubbing your feet with lotion. (smile) Great memories!

Pcrowther said...

Oh mom! I laughed at your DA###. You are so fun. What would we do without you. Just think how great it will be when its working! Are you brave enough for the next project? Ha ha ha. We have to practice on someone. Right? See ya

Yo Momma said...

Aint life grand. I'm not sure why you ever let Wendall try to fix anything!! Husbands just have a way of making home repairs worse!! I'm excited to hear that you're updating things. It's just so fun when everything is clean and new. I just painted my basement which hasn't been done for 20 years and it makes me smile now cause I know there's no nicks or finger prints on anything. I remember taking the wallpaper off the bedroom wall that was Diane's and painting it before you got home from your mission. Wow you've been in that house lots and lots of years, probably over 40. Glad you're well and you haven't lost you sense of humor. I love you.

Kathy

Diane said...

Mom...just when I've given up on a new post from you, you surprise me! You are so funny! So you snuck out and got your old "do" did ya? Well don't worry...your secret is safe with the thousands of us on the web.

pzierse said...

Mom,
You have been caught!! I saw the doo and you need to relax with it and say oh well if it pokes up it ok thats in style!! If it made you feel better thats ok too!! Love ya Pat