Saturday, January 5, 2008

DOWN WITH THE CHRISTMAS STUFF!!

We really had a wonderful Christmas and now onward and upward for 2008. It is really funny because we have had so many parties for me who is really a recluse as soon as the sun goes down so PARTY, PARTY, PARTY.


Well, I started this blog just after Christmas and now Monday, 7th of Jan. 2008 I decided to start again. How is that for being very slow. I love reading all of your blogs but for some reason I can't comment on any of your blogs except Diane's sooo HELP! What am I doing wrong because I just need to comment. I love the comments that I get but WHY OH WHY AM I HAVING SUCH A TIME?

I want you all to know that this is back to sanity. What a month Dec. 2007 was. I am really tired of the political scene so I am going to work at the polls on Feb. 5th I really do this because I enjoy people (Wendall thinks that I am really crazy and maybe I am) but this is a part of getting involved. Today I went back to the "Lost and Found" dept. for the Church and had wonderful success so I renewed my parking for another 6 months.

Robyn you have such a cute way with Parker and he is so darn smart. I know another baby will make a big difference for the better. I remember going to a drive-in movie with Gary thinking that he would be good and go to sleep - wellllll he started to scream and he never did shut up until we left the movie without seeing it to the end - this was before Penni and Patti so I guess he must have been about 8 months or 9 months old because I was pregnant wow what an experience but when they were born he (Gary) had to grow up and he was such a cute little boy and very helpful because I really needed him to be.

I feel really frustrated not being able to comment on your blogs so if you can help me and I know you can PLEASE FIX IT SO I CAN LEAVE COMMENTS it's kind of like having my arms tied and my mouth taped shut. I love all of you and HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY BLOGGING NEW YEAR.

9 comments:

Diane said...

December really was quite a month, I must agree! I'm glad you're up and blogging again.

About the comment thing...my advice is to just to back and try again to leave a comment. Sometimes it just takes another try. Good luck! We all look forward to your blog entries and your comments, so keep them coming.

Unknown said...

Well you must have gotten your comment situation fixed because I have one from you on my blog! It was fun to see you at Christmas. Thanks for your support with my crazy tantrum-throwing sweet boy. I'm sure this phase will pass! Love you!

Grandma Hand said...

WOW I CAN MAKE A COMMENT ON YOU CRAZY, WILD, CHRISTMAS. It was great to have you come for Christmas but maybe next time try renting a private jet and fly at your convience anytime anywhere but TAKE ME WITH YOU. Love ya.

Grandma Hand said...

I had more to say but I was afraid my computer would shut down before I finished. I know you just want the publicity (is that how you would spell it) We need another fly-by from you.

Kimberly said...

I think it is so funny that you tried to take Gary to the drive-in movies when he was a baby and it didn't work out. I think, as parents, we always expect the best in situations and sometimes the worst occurs...oh-well. It was fun to read your blog...I have missed them! Love ya!

Tina said...

Hi grandma! Sorry I havent been blogging, life is so busy but I always read everyones to keep up. Love you!
Tina

Michael said...

It is good to read a new blog from you. It's time for me to get a new one up. Maybe tomorrow.

Tina said...

grandma! Just so you know, my sister has not got a blog up yet but you said a sweet thing to my sister-in-law Beck. The Beck listed in my friends and family is Paul's brothers wife.
You are so dang cute!

Tina

Diane said...

ok mom....I'm giving you the blog challenge. Get going on a new one! Love ya!