Saturday, June 2, 2007

A Crazy Scattered Blog But It's Saturday!!

I guess this is the total ME! For 44 yrs I have been here and a lot of the furniture is still from that era. I guess that I am vintage like they say wine is as it ages. But how would I know this. Oh well.

You all know how my Saturdays are and when I started to go in circles I knew it was time to blog. Wendall is really interested in your blogs and the pictures. As you can see I have a short memory so I will post pictures again when I read the instructions. I don't adjust going from very cold to very hot. Have you ever broken your sun visor (if this isn't the right spelling it's Cheney's fault) on your car on the driver's side?? Well I did and so now I have to get a new visor because I can't even put a sun screen up to shield the steering wheel (whine). I know it's BUSH'S FAULT OR MAYBE IT'S GLOBAL WARMING. Now I won't get the new one until the last part of this week (whine) those darn REPUBLICANS. I jump from one subject to another that's how scattered I am. I hope you don't think I have lost it, you may wonder, but I know. I know that this is Bush's fault. Or maybe Al Gore's fault but the one thing I do know, it isn't MY FAULT.

I try to use easy words that I can spell so I won't show how all of my schooling has gone.

Penni and Rick got home this evening and I am really glad to have them not flying right now but on the ground.

Changing subjects, Wendall has more stamina than I do and that isn't fair I am getting to be a real pansy. Michael is coming up tomorrow afternoon and break his fast with us I am glad because I haven't seen him since he came home from his big trip.

changing subjects again do you think it's time for me to get a new car before I get too old and they take my driver's license away from me. Do you think my car is going to be like Bob's Honey Bee and keep running. Do you remember Bob driving it to work and it was so rusty and the floor boards were practically gone and Bob would have to hold his feet up so they wouldn't drag on the road the girls didn't want him to bring it home. Am I just remembering stuff that didn't really happen or DID IT? One thing I do know THE GOSPEL IS TRUE have a wonderful Sabbath.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, Grandma...your blog made me laugh. My Sunday has not been too great and I needed something to cheer me up, so, thank you.

Crowther said...

I would have to agree your blog is funny. Love you grandma

Unknown said...

I remember that yellow car of my dad's...how funny. I don't think you should wait to get a new car until your feet are dragging on the road, but I think yours is still in great condition! I'm glad it's not your fault...

Diane said...

That yellow car was the first car I ever bought. It was a "repo" and Bob said I needed to buy it. It was a good deal, and the car ran until we almost had to pay the junk yard to take it. The sweet justice was that he ended up driving it after we were married. (He did, however, make sure to rip the stripe and the honey bee off the sides first).