Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MEMORIES!!!!!

I am living in the past and these are some of the pictures we took while visiting for the last time in California, which I really love and hope someday will be able to do again. I keep sending this blog out in cyber space so I think that I will just go ahead and POST THIS. I so look forward to reading all of your blogs so it's like letter writing you have to write one to be able to receive one I mean the comments that come so you know that your letter is received. I don't even know what order these are in so I really do love you and look forward to the next blog. JUST THINK I POSTED TWO PICTURES.

well here is me and my three girls, Patti taking the pictures and Diane, Penni and of course ME. I always have a bad hair day but it was so much fun that I just had to pull up the pictures and remember. I think that I have better control of my weight and my hair now but I don't really know some days are better than others. This, of course, is the Newport Temple and what a wonderful time we had.

7 comments:

Crowther said...

Nice pictures. Tell Grandpa Happy birthday for me. Love you guys

Kimberly said...

I remember that trip. I've seen those pictures play over and over on my mom's video picture frame. I think that was a good day for all of you.

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures...there's no place like California. Tennessee's OK too, I guess. We just need to convince my mom and Kimberly that UTAH is REALLY the place to live! Congrats on posting two pictures AND successfully sending your blog out into cyber space!

Kimberly said...

I think Robyn is confused...when she says there is no place like California, I think she means there is no place like home, but California. We need to convince them to move back! Grandma, you can move here too! Wouldn't it be great to wake up to the ocean and sunshine every day?!

Diane said...

Ok...that's enough talk about California!! I'm the one who feels like she's on the other end of the earth! They even advertise for California here in Tennessee. Arnold says "Efry day ees your day eeen Cauli-for-nea". It's just downright mean! My neighbor came over this morning to borrow some acohol to help her with her chigger bites! Now you don't get asked that every day of the week. I do love the pictures even if they make me a little homesick! Love ya mom...keep blogging!

Michael said...

I like to add that trip you made to California to my, "Things My Family Did While I Was On My Mission" list.

Diane said...

Oh Michael...I need to see that list! Did we have too much fun while you were away?