Monday, July 30, 2007

Crazy Crazy Monday Now Wednesday!!

I started this blog early this afternoon EARLY, welllll I just seem to have a problem. I have pictures in my computer and I have pictures in my camera so WE downloaded the camera and I guess they are part of the gazillionnn pictures in my file. I finally found a picture or two to put into my blog and I was so pleased I got the pictures and entered one into the new blog and it was a picture of LUCY AND BILL Z, and this picture was in my blog. I think that Lucy is haunting me because the blog could be deleted but the Picture kept coming up. Just go and figure that out. I am going to try again so hold on.............<

We went to a graveside service for our friend Bill Hunt who died of lung cancer. He was a great friend and a very talented one. I guess I have a lot to learn about PICTURES. I wanted to take some pictures of the gravesite where Bill is and some of our friends -- well can you believe that my camera was dead I had run the battery down to nothing on Saturday. I guess trial and error. It would probably help if I read the instructions but that is Wendall's job and then give me the reader's digest version.

"HERE IS A SHOUT OUT FOR ROBYN TODAY IT's HER BIRTHDAY" I really loved all of the pictures in each of your blogs. It has been so humid today. How do you stand the real humidity in Nashville? Bill's stepson had Bill cremated and that left me feeling like here he was one day and then gone and it's like there isn't a trace of him left. The Stepson cleaned out the house and moved all of the furniture down south to Emery County somewhere and the house is now vacant.

You have great family traditions and I think that is great. You don't let the miles separate you to the point that you don't do anything only wish you had. I am really proud of my family. I sure do love you and ------HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROBYN - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. That is my song to you.

Take care all of my loved ones - Love ya lots and lots!!!!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

He was cremated? Yikes! I hope things are cooling down for you there and one of these days when Michael is visiting you should have him show you step by step how to upload a picture. I was glad to see you blogging again!

Diane said...

Yay!!! I love it when I see a blog from you! I'm glad even if you talk about cremation. I'll bet Kimberly didn't think of the connection of things cooling down for you after she says "yikes" to the cremation!

You know...Michael could give you a lesson on downloading pictures. When you told me about the picture of Bill and Lucy, I thought you said that Lucy had a blog. That would be pretty amazing seeing as she has relocated to a higher place right now. You could suggest that she maybe start her own blog and quit haunting yours so that you can get some pictures on it. What the heck...you should have put the picture of Bill and Lucy on your blog!

Grandma Hand said...

I learned another thing today and that is I really need to carry one thought before to a conclusion before I start another one! Diane in answer to Lucy having a blog you know, she probably has and doesn't even have to sign in but my question is why my blog, Huh?

pzierse said...

Mom,
You are the best!! We always know we can count on you.. Look at you blog!! Your doing great!!Your blog is special all the spirits know about it and try to connect!!

Aimee said...

ha ha ha ha Grams you are too funny. I always love to read your blog so I was glad to see you add another. I miss you and Grandpa and hope that you are doing well. All these funerals you've been too over the years, it's depressing. you need a trip to Washington where the sun shines and the rain pours......(smile) ha ha ha ha No it really doesn't Pour all the time, we've had all summer except for 1 week - completely DRY. (smile)
Love ya
Aimee

Unknown said...

Grandma----I didn't even realize you'd done a blog on my birthday! I kept asking my mom and sister if you had a new blog, but they must have assumed I'd already seen this one and said no, so I didn't check! Anyway, you are so funny and that would be CRAZY if Lucy really did have a blog!