Wednesday, August 8, 2007

IT'S AUGUST AND COUNTING!


WELL HERE IS THE MIGHTY HUNTER OUT ON A SPIDER HUNT!!!!

I just can't believe how fast the days go by and soon school will begin. Today I went to lunch with Patti, Penni and Nikkole. Nikkole will be a senior this year and this is really hard to believe BUT TIME DOES MARCH ON AND HERE WE ARE. Lunch at Applebees was really great. I do hope we can hear GOOD NEWS FOR A CHANGE - what I mean in our state and country. Reading the blogs is a really uplifting shot in the arm. I have a great family.
I can't believe it I went to answer the door and there were three great West High Football players selling coupon books for money for equipment for the football team. Our boys do need the right equipment but my question is WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO THAT THE SCHOOL BOARD COLLECTS FROM THE TAXES? Also, we seem to have quite a generous surplus BIG QUESTION.
This is a brand new day and I choose for it not be as stressful as some days are. We had choir practice last night ----- and GEEEEEEEEEZ this computer just signed me off and now I lost my train of thought Oh well maybe its global warming.

FOR HEAVENS SAKES WENDALL JUST FIGURED OUT A CONTRAPTION TO GET THE SPIDER WEBS OFF FROM THE UPPER WINDOW AND CAME IN HERE TO SHOW MEEEEEE NOW I HAVE TO REGAIN MY SOMEWHAT COMPOSURE. MAYBE I NEED TO BE IN THE SHUTTLE FLYING OUT IN OUTER SPACE. Oh yes we had choir practice last night and I wish people would remember without being reminded as we are to sing in our Stake Conference NEXT MONTH. The good thing about singing in the choir are the soft seats.

REMEMBER OH REMEMBER KIDS (all of you) WHERE I AM YOU WILL BE ONE DAY AND SO KEEP SMILING.

Kimberly will be 30 yrs old this year and to me that is a wonderful age to be at you still have energy and don't take that lightly. I do have to be reminded about the ages of my grandchildren.

Please keep blogging cause I really look forward to them.

6 comments:

Diane said...

yay!!! You posted a picture...I'm impressed! I wish I could have been there for lunch at Applebees. That sounds like so much fun! I should just fly there for lunch one day.

Maybe Wendall should patent his spider catcher contraption. Fun blog mom!

Grandma Hand said...

I seriously need help. I wish Diane that you would work for a MENTAL HEALTH PERSON AND GET ME FREE LITERATURE TO ADD TO MY OTHER SELF HELP BOOKS. By the way, I couldn't spell the REAL word Physic------

Kimberly said...

It was fun to see the picture along with the blog. What a great spider contraption--Luke would love that!

Unknown said...

You are so funny...maybe it's global warming...I am glad you took a picture of grandpa with his spider contraption. You're getting really good at this bloggy thing! Love ya!

Pcrowther said...

Oh Mom,

Wendall looks like a professional spider catcher. I agree with Diane, he should patent it. What would we do without your sense of humor You make me laugh. I think mom that if diane worked for a mental health person, they may have already locked us up. I couldn't spell physichologist either! love ya

Aimee said...

ha ha ha ha Ya'll are so funny! Global Warming, Spider Catchers and strange dentists that don't listen....Oh yeah that was Diane's blog......(smile)

Grandpa looks great! What a fun Picture. I want to see more....don't know how to post them...I'll do it for you. (smile) Love ya.
Aimee