Tuesday, August 14, 2007

WHAT A DAY!!!!

Well today for a new adventure, I went to my DENTIST ROGER. We arrived there at 9 am this morning. I had an ache in the pit of my stomach and I didn't sleep well last night because I hate dental work done on me and I have always hated it. Olsa took me right back and sat me in the back room where all of the gadgets are and best of all the GAS. Roger asked me if I wanted to see if he filled the front tooth if that would be enough, WELL we both knew that this wouldn't be good enough. My mouth hasn't been right since I fell on my face. I just said give me the gas and numb me and we'll talk about it. Well this wasn't an easy undertaking and I agreed that it was needed so he brought Wendall back and it was decided. Roger said that it would be approximately 3 hrs. of preparation. It was okay as long as the gas was working so we began........My big request was while he doing a major makeover on me that I wanted my eyes done and I needed some wrinkles ironed out and absolutely NO PAIN. Simple request - Huh? Well when he got the old removed we found that I really did need the job done so my next request was I want white gleaming (or is it gleeming) teeth so that when I smile my teeth will sparkle. Good request, right? Well we finally got through and all I wanted was to come home and crash.

Well for a traumatic day it wasn't so bad the only thing is I CAN'T EAT AND I LOVE TO EAT! It will only be two weeks and then that part will be done. My big story is I really look like I have been beaten up. Roger took a picture of me (A HORROR PICTURE) which when Olsa emails it I will post it. It definitely is me at my most glamorous time.

I didn't see me but Wendall really cracked up. I will have to see what tomorrow will bring there is always an adventure out there somewhere. Love ya all and keep on blogging I Love it.

4 comments:

Michael said...

You know, you could get really wild and come see my mom's new employer for all your dental work. But you better brush up on your missionary literature before you do. He doesn't even ask you your name. Here's a sample conversation:

--"Hi, I'm Michael, nice to meet you."

--"Well, before you get any work done, we're gonna have to debrief you to see what kind of false doctrine they're teaching you at your church."

Mandy said...

That sounds like a bad day!!! Sometimes I am a little horrified that is what my husband does!!! Good luck with the rest! And gleaming white teeth is definately the way to go!

Kimberly said...

Grandma,

Looks like you got the comment thing figured out! Wait a go!

Aimee said...

Holy Shnikees! Grams, your so funny, I love all your requests, I could just hear you asking for them like I was there. (smile) ha ha ha ha ha how funny, I'm sorry you looked like you were in a war afterwards...that's no fun, but now that theres a picture to go with it, it sure does make a great story. (smile)

I love Michaels comments! (smile) ha haa ha ha ha That's great!

Love ya
Aimee