Monday, August 20, 2007

SO THIS IS MONDAY!!!

Hi everyone, I am still here and hopefully a little bit sane. This has been a day of very much STRESS AND CONFUSION all due to my blogging experience or should I say blogging inexperience. I hope that things will be restored on my blogger or ----I don't know what I will do. I love your comments and look forward to them and when I can again read them I will feel a lot better. Thanks to Kimberly I think maybe I have restored some of the stuff. Another thing I don't know how they got so messed up except for THAT PERSON CALLED NOBODY!!

Last night on the news there was one segment on plants and how they can be so dangerous and one is called "SALVIA NEMOROSA "BLUE HILL" a perennial. Evidently Kids have found out about this plant and have been drying it and, I think smoking it. It is very dangerous just like a lot of drugs that give you a "High" and it has been known to kill. Welllllll the bottom line to this is I bought one last spring and planted it in a planter and it is out on my front porch in a pot and it is BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE MARIJUANA . You know these plants are beautiful and so very dangerous and I know that we have kids around in the neighborhood if they found out about this would be picking this plant and drying it and it would be terrible.

What a dumb, dumb I am and that would be my fault. I have all of the indications that I should have moved. Other than that ALL IS WELL.

The plant is beautiful though and doing so well. Hey don't report me to the narcotics division I am too old to go to jail. You never know what thing is going to take place from day to day. We also have a comfry plant and that is super dangerous if used as a tea. Just use it for external use. I seem to know how to pick flowers. Other than that this seems to be a typical Monday except I didn't have to work today. Love ya.

P.S. We have tried to get rid of the comfry plant and even dug it up and it just keeps coming back bigger and healthier.

7 comments:

Grandma Hand said...

I don't know what we did or should I say Wendall did but you can make a comment now. I hope!

Unknown said...

Grandma...that is so funny! First of all, I'm glad your blog is up and running now. Second of all...I can't believe you're growing a marijuana-like plant in your front yard and you never even realized it! Too funny...I can't wait to see the picture of you getting your dental work. Did he give you gleaming white teeth, too?

Diane said...

The sink in the patient bathroom at Dr. Olson's office had the pattern of a marijuana plant on it. I can't tell you how many patients would come out of the bathroom laughing about it and asking who picked out that sink. He couldn't even blame it on a previous owner since he redecorated it himself. The funny part is that he tried to tell us that it wasn't marijuana and that it was a just a pretty green plant that matched the wallpaper. Denial is always good when the police ask you about the plants. Just say they're not what they are in a convincing voice and they'll believe you.

Aimee said...

ha ha ha Grams, your going to jail for sure!!!! You know that the things that most people can get away with, you and I are doomed to get caught, this is no different.....(hahahaha)

No really, that is so funny! and the other on you keep trying to get rid of refuses to die.

I can just see you and grandpa out there digging it up and trying to poison it, without reading the poison label that says, ..................."Beware is a fertilizer to some plants.........I.E. Salvia Nemorosa, Marijuana, Tobacco, and Comfrey plants. Makes left over roots blossom.”

Love ya,
Aimee

Michael said...

Oh, grandma. You should've never announced your new drug on the internet... I'm sure that by now the narcotic police have found you out and are planning a raid any day now. I guess I'll have to come over and try it out before they find it. NOT.

Susie said...

I've missed reading about your adventures- I took a break from life cause I felt like I was stuck in quicksand with everything going on! When I was in highschool a friends older sisters boyfriend (confusing, I know) planted marijuana in the middle of his grandparents cornfield and was picking it and drying it in the oven- Michael hasn't been doing your gardening, has he?

Pcrowther said...

oh mom!! What fun you are ! What would we do for fun without you? I enjoyed reading your blog. Patti and I were joking about the marijuana plants we were pulling up. We should keep a better eye on you! Age is no excuse!! ha ha ha