Tuesday, September 18, 2007

HELLOOOO ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS !!!!!!!

Hello to all of my friends and family. WHEWWW, AOL kicked me off before I could finish my blog and wiped out what I was doing and I can't remember what that was but oh well and it was such a masterpiece of work.

Today is a new day and my days are always eventful and not ALWAYS FUN! Update on Wendall, I THINK THAT HE IS IMPROVING HIS BLOOD LEVEL HAS COME UP TO 30 points from 24. I am getting to the point that I want to take him and climb a high mountain. I need to be able to list all of my BLOGGER FAMILY AND FRIENDS AGAIN!! Someone show me how to do this or come and fix it for me like MICHAEL OR ROBYN. I really felt like I was cut off from the world. You need to help your poor OLD GRANDMA. Aimee, your blog is great and so colorful and I can't make a comment on it WHY OH WHY?

AIMEE I AM SO PROUD OF YOU GETTING YOUR BOOK PUBLISHED. Please comment on what I am doing wrong with my making comments.

BIG NEWS POINT WE DIDN'T HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTOR FOR EVEN ONE APPOINTMENT THIS WEEK YAAAAAA!

Michael you make me cry and laugh all at the same time and now we are able to communicate.

The news is so depressing and the TV is so full of junk that my favorite thing to do is to watch "LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE" and I watch reruns over and over again. Or I love to watch ANNE OF GREEN GABLES" and this one I watch over and over again. I just think the way they dressed in that time and the way they lived was really simple but to me great. Have I gone nuts or something because I never watch reruns of any of the current shows. Oh yes I go to sleep watching "PERRY MASON" and I think it is because he is always great at defending and the best thing is they do it in about 45 minutes and justice ALWAYS PREVAILS.

Love ya lots and now you know that I need a lot of HELPPPPPP!!!!
GRANDMA GREAT

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Little House on the Prairie was my favorite show when I was little. I'm so glad they still show the reruns on TV.

Mandy said...

I am a huge fan of MASH and watch it every chance I get! It is so nice that they run reruns when there really isn't anything on I want to watch! Sorry your computer isn't cooperating with you...that really makes you want to throw it out the window huh? Good luck...hopefully Robyn or Michael can come fix it soon for you!

Unknown said...

Joe's dad LOVES Perry Mason, too. When we were living with them, him and Joe would watch an episode a night! Anyway, I think your blog DOES still list all of your friends, but for some reason it's all the way at the bottom, so you have to scroll down to see it. I don't think anyone should help you with your computer or blog, because it's too fun to read about your frustrations! Just kidding...we'll see what we can do! Love ya!

Diane said...

I remember watching Perry Mason. I loved that show! He always won and justice was served. Actually, I love watching "I Love Lucy" reruns. (She reminds me of you!)

Mandy said...

i'm going private so i need your email address to invite you! send me an email...tinkbell5@msn.com

Aimee said...

Grams, you are so funny! Thanks for singling me out, I felt so special! (smile)I would be happy to help you out, maybe I can log on to your account and see if I can post a comment from my computer, to my blog on your account.....did that make any sense? (smile) anyway let me know if you would like me to help you from here.

Love ya,
Aimee

Michael said...

It's good to see a new blog...then again, I haven't been on my blog for at least a week. You think life is gonna slow down, but it never does...it just gets faster and faster. I'm with my mom...I like "I Love Lucy," 'cause she reminds me of you!