Thursday, September 13, 2007

IT;'S TIME TO BOGG!!

I am glad to be able to update on my DRAMATIC LIFE. I have had a very eventful few days and now it is time to get back to what I really like to do and that is to keep in touch with my family.

Wendall has had such a hard time getting back his energy. We have our recreation all set out for us and that is either to the Dr. or to the Dentist. My fun is waiting for our appointments.

When I get my self back together I will take a picture of my "GLEAMING WHITE SPARKLE SMILE". While I was in the chair having all of the work done I asked Roger to give me a complete makeover - eyes - chins - wrinkles - all of the little dimples in the wrong places - Etc. but I don't want any PAIN. While I was under the influence of the Nitrous (and that is wonderful stuff) we talked about all of the fun things that could to be done to make me beautiful and of course Olsa and Roger completely agreed with me. When he was through with the work on me it was back to reality and absolutely the brutal truth with a FAT LIP AND LOPSIDED SMILE so much for me.

We are going to be working on getting Wendall's blood count up and seeing if we can see more ENERGY. You know, old age isn't for sissies.

Keep me updated on all of the fun things that you are doing because this is really my most joy and FUN!

We might make some suggestions to our various Doctors that they need to update their reading material. When I was waiting for Dr. Harmon the latest magazine was dated Mar. 2007, and that was the latest things going on in HOLLYWOOD "WOW". Just what I want to read.

6 comments:

Grandma Hand said...

Just to let you know my mental has suffered and BOGGING definately is how it comes out and it rhymes with FOGGING!

Diane said...

Yay...a new post!! I just thought I'd take a chance that you'd posted another one. I'll be anxious to see your new Hollywood smile! We had a girl get really sick and dizzy after having nitrous yesterday. She threw all over. I felt really bad for her. I, personally, can't stand the stuff...but I know tons of people who love it. Have a great day.

Aimee said...

Hi Grams,

I was happy to see something new on your blog, I don't change mine too often anymore either....usually not much to tell.

I'm glad that Grandpa is doing well and back home, I was really worried there for a while....... I'm always concerned about the two of you though!! (smile)

Love you lots, take care of yourselves and keep in touch!

Love ya
Aimee

Kimberly said...

Life sounds pretty crazy around the Hand house. Before we know it you will be blogging about the latest on Angelina and Brad Pitt. I'm glad to hear you are all doing good and I can't wait to hear more fun stories!

Unknown said...

Grandma, you don't need a magazine to keep you up to date...that's what your blogs are for...or is it boggs, now? Welp, glad to see you up and bogging again.

Unknown said...

Keep on bogging, grandma...we all miss hearing about your adventures! I'm glad you're doing well and that Grandpa is home. Post a picture with your new smile!