Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Kamille's Baptism

This is a MAJOR, MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT - - AND THIS NEEDS TO BE APPRECIATED BY ALL WHO MAY VIEW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that I really - REALLY did this without committing murder or throwing my computer out the window or as I have said many times run up and down my street screaming and terrorizing my neighbors. I now have my own CAMERA and when I can get to the computer I can even download pictures - but finding them is another long story.
In this picture from left to right - Halley holding Abbigail, Kamille Sue, Megan Glover (Becky's daughter) and last but not at all least Emilie little miss personality. These are little angels and I thought the picture of the Savior was really fitting. I am going to try to get more of the Baptism pictures on this blog. Here goes.......... I am going to post this right now because if I don't, cyber space will get this and I am scratching my last nerve. Love ya all

6 comments:

Diane said...

Yay!! I'm happy to see some pictures on your blog!!! What cute girls...they look just like their moms.

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh! What beautiful girls! They are all so big and grown up. Like my mom said, they do look just like their moms! I am so proud of you that you got a picture downloaded onto your blog! I could fiddle around on my blog all day--I think it is so much fun. I am glad you didn't worry your neighbors and run screaming up an down the street or throw your computer out the window! Love ya!

Crowther said...

Congratulations Grandma that is quite the accomplishment. I really enjoy reading your blog, and its even more enjoyable with pictures.

Unknown said...

I'm proud of you for figuring out the picture thing! I love the picture...how are my cousins old enough to have such big kids???

Susie said...

Congratulations on getting the pictures posted. I just got back last night from a week in Louisville and have tons to do but I had to check up on everyones blog. The picture is so fitting in front of the Savior- they do look like little angels!

pzierse said...

Mom, your blog is great. I'm proud of you! I'm glad your my mom! love ya