Monday, May 7, 2007

THE SUN IS SHINING - ALL IS WELL

Hi, it's me and I have pictures floating around out there in cyber space. Right now if you would like to see them you will have to pull them from space. Saturday was a BIG DAY. Kamille Sue Skolmoski was baptized and what a beautiful event that day was. Tina and Paul's little girls are so darn cute. There is Halley (10) Kamille (8) Emily (5) I think, and Abigail (Abby) and I don't know just how old she is. The three girls and one of their friends sang. How cute they were. They sang "I'll Follow Him in Faith". It's really great because Becky and Paul came up with their 4 kids. I really feel blessed to have such wonderful grandkids and great grandkids. Tina is working in Young Women. Yesterday was Test and Fastimony meeting and it was a great day. Today being Monday I don't have to go to work because the Church is installing new carpeting and equipment. I just learned the old way oh well (THIS IS GOOD FOR THE OLD BRAIN). Just think some day you will be this age and you will feel like 50. Of course, I am still waiting for this. Penni and Patti are working the HECK OUT OF ME at the Fitness Center. Just think how good it will feel when it stops hurting. I took all of these pictures but darn. It is going to get all of the way up to 60 you know that is a regular heat wave. If this BLOG sounds mixed up, don't worry that is the way I think anymore.

I can't believe Michael driving all over Honduras. Did he forget that this is a 3rd world country. I will be very glad to get him back in the United States. However, you never know which is the safer. Love reading all of the blogs - keep posting!!!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that you said "Test and Fastimony meeting." That may have been a woops, but it is definitely a test of our fast! I can't believe how grown up Tina's kids are...unbelievable!

Diane said...

Did you take some pictures at the baptism? If so, you should put them on your blog. I'd love to see Tina's family. Wasn't it just yesterday that she was born?! Give her our love. We had our "Test" meeting last week.

Unknown said...

That's so funny that Penni and Patti are working you to death! Maybe you should come with me to "24 Tease" so you can feel like a sexy diva too! I love your blog! We just need get some pictures posted on it! Love you!