Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MY ATTEMPT TO BLOG PICTURES!!!!!!!

This picture was taken Fast Sunday under my BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN CHAIN TREE that only blooms for a couple of days and then it blows away. It's yellow blooms that match my BEAUTIFUL, GOLDEN DANDI...... OH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN AND MY SPELLING HAS GONE TO HECK.

This is my first picture and maybe I will be able to conquer this problem that I have with forgetting what I have done and have to start at the very beginning. It is hard to think and compose my thoughts and have a DOG on my feet snoring and Wendall looking over my shoulder trying to help me but oh well I am such a scatter brain but age give me license REMEMBER.

I am going to now post another picture and see if it really works now that Wendall has gone outside.



3 comments:

Crowther said...

Good Job Grandma!

Kimberly said...

What part of your yard was that picture taken in? Was that your front yard? I am so proud of you for keeping up your blog! By the way, I know what you mean about someone looking over your shoulder. It makes it so hard to concentrate. Tell Grandpa I said "hi."

Diane said...

I love the picture...you look great!! Springtime is such a pretty time of year. I remember when that Golden Chain tree was little! Keep it up, we love reading your blog!