Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Robyn's Big Day!!!


Doesn't Robyn look like a tooth paste add? She has the GLEAM and everything while she is cutting the beautiful cake that she made in her lovely kitchen. We all ate cake and ice cream and there went my resolution not to eat both cake and ice cream. Parker is so darn cute and how could he not be cute because of such exceptionally beautiful parents. Joe may not like that description but they are cute.
I am still having such a terrible time attaching pictures to my blog. I know that my computer was mad at me for all of the fussing and right in the middle of transferring my photo's from the **!!!'' file it just decided to do its own thing and I couldn't find where they went soooooo. It is to teach me patience. Wendall found the picture and then added it to the blog but changed the size of the picture.
A new subject - last night was our Enrichment night and Scouting court of honor. Andrew Hope, a young man in our ward received his "Eagle Award" and his project was preparedness for any emergency that might come about and he was so darn cute and prepared that it made me happy for him and I know how hard that he worked on this project and such a good subject. His two older brother's received their Eagle Awards and this is such a wonderful accomplishment. And OF COURSE THE JAZZ WON OVER THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIERS. What great game and the amazing thing is that no one was killed or badly injured in this game. I just couldn't believe Wendall, he was up until after midnight just to here the score and who won because we don't have CABLE TV (whine) maybe this will convince him.
I guess Bob's in Japan now and Michael is coming back here tomorrow. What a traveling family. Diane, I should have started collecting spoons and
framing them and putting them on the right travel wall. The Johnson's are certainly well traveled (is that spelled right) oh welllllll.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny about Grandpa staying up to hear the score of the JAZZ game! We didn't have Cable either, until today! Joe decided that it was absolutely necessary so that he can watch the games at home. He's been going over to neighbor's houses to watch...he didn't get home until after midnight last night, either. Go JAZZ! One night he did stay home to listen on the radio, but when the game went into overtime he called our neighbor and went over to watch the end. Thanks for the picture of me...ha ha! Love you!

Kimberly said...

Robyn does look like a toothpaste add...ha ha! Mom would be so proud of her gleaming teeth! I was glad to hear that you could attend Parker's party. I heard it was really fun!

Diane said...

I am happy to say that my kids do have "toothpaste ad teeth"! (I'm a little bit of a fanatic when it comes to teeth) Hey...way to go JAZZ! Do you and Wendall have a Jazz flag on your house and car? I think it's great that you are fans! Wish I could have been to the party...I guess I'll just go eat worms (I'm sure they're big and juicy here in Tennessee!)

Susie said...

I love that you are getting your pictures up! Mandy is here now with us for a couple of months this summer and we were just saying how much we love your blog and how great you make people feel- you're awesome!! And may I add GO JAZZ!!

Kimberly said...

Grandma....I think it's time to update! Love ya!