Friday, March 28, 2008

MY EXPERIMENT WITH PICTURES!

I Do know when this picture was taken and that was in Kennewick, Washington. We visited Aimee in February and it was during my birthday week and Landen was just a week old. Isn't he just the most beautiful, most handsome baby and with so much hair just like Aimee had when she was born.

This is Hailey holding Abby when Kami was baptized - let me know if I have my facts right because sometimes I don't get all of my dates and times right but oh well that is up to you to help me and I am learning What to do and when they took place. For posterity this is the Skolmoski girls. Aren't they absolutely the cutest.

This is my big experiment with downloading pictures into MY BLOG!! This is Michael when he visited us quite sometime ago - I think last fall and I wanted to put it into my blog and when I took the picture.


I will try to be more organized on my next blog because I want to take a picture of Pepper watching a dog show and being very intent in what she is doing. We are dog sitting for a couple of days while Penni and her family are at East Canyon and last night I had a meeting with the R.S. and Wendall had a class so the dogs were left home to watch TV - well when I got home their was a dog special show on KBYU and all of these dogs were parading and showing off and the thing that really made me laugh was Pepper sitting in front of the TV and very intent on watching the show with her head moving from side to side - I know this sounds crazy but this is actually what happened and if we can catch her watching a show again I WILL TAKE A PICTURE BECAUSE SHE WAS SO DARN CUTE!!! I feel like Dr. (Doolittle), I'm not sure that is how you spell his name but you know who I am talking about. I know you think that I have gone to the dogs and that isn't so bad.

13 comments:

Kimberly said...

Grandma, I really love the pictures! It is so much to see pictures with the story. That is so funny that the dogs were watching the dog show on PBS on your bed. I can totally picture it!

Kimberly said...

By the way, you should post a picture of your new computer! I hear it has all the bells and whistles!

Susie said...

I'm gone for awhile and when I come back you have a whole new blog with MUSIC!! Way to go! Looks like life has been busy as always- I've missed reading about your adventures-

Kelly and Megan said...

Your pictures are so cute. It is so crazy how many great grandkids there are! Aimee's baby is darling! Thanks for sharing! I think it is so cool that you are into blogging! You need to inspire Patti to update hers!

Unknown said...

Nice pictures grandma!!!! I wish you really had one of Pepper! Too funny!

Michael said...

I wish I could have seen the dogs watching the dog show. They are pretty funny. I don't know where you found that picture of me in your kitchen, but it was a while ago.

Grandma Hand said...

I love the cute aprons. I am so totally in awe of the talents that you have. Taylor and Luke are the cutest. Love you

Grandma Hand said...

I know that I am CRAZY because I was supposed to be commenting on Kimberly's blog and my comment page came up. Oh well chock it up to my usual way of doing things. My computer surprises me all the time.

Kelly and Megan said...

This is a random question. Do you or anyone in the family know how to get invited to Aimee's blog? She left a comment for us but I can't respond since we are not on her list of invited members. I was just curious!

Diane said...

I thought I left a comment before. This is a really cute post. Now you have practice posting pictures....post some more! Love ya!

Becky Glover said...

Grandma, I am so terrible about correspondence. I just wanted to tell you how much we appreciate the scriptures you gave Danny. The bag is awesome too - I need to get myself one of those! Thanks for always thinking of us. I love you, I wish I could be closer to my kids could get to know you better - you're so much fun and I love you. Talk to you soon - I hope!
Becky

Yo Momma said...

Hi Mom,

I was lying in bed this morning thinking about you and just wanted to put down a couple of my thoughts. We go back about 37 years and a few more if you count us living on the same street for years before I joined the family.

There are many things that came to mind, coming over in the morning to style your hair, all the wonderful Sunday dinners the times you came to my house to help me over one of the most devastating times in my life, losing my husband and Mother within two weeks of each other. Your voice on the phone has always been a comfort to me when I didn't have anywhere else to turn. As you know, you just never get over losing your Mother and I'm so lucky to have had you to turn to. I'm so grateful that your children allowed me to be just another one of your kids.

I have always been grateful that you stayed close to me even though technically I was no longer a part of your family. You have been there to listen to me and kick me in the butt to keep on going.

You have been a tremendous example to my children and you have always been there for us whenever we had an emergency and needed extra help. I swear we have so much in common that we must have been separated at birth. I just get you!!

I love your sense of humor and your honesty. You don't sugar coat anything and you just keep plugging. I am grateful for the wonderful family you raised that I will always love and cherish. Without you I wouldn't have the two beautiful daughters and 8 wonderful grandchildren that enrich my life everyday.

I still remember the day I was sealed to Alan and there you were to support me. Ned Winder, our sealer saw you in your street clothes as we went around the room introducing everyone. Since you were a Temple worker and he was used to seeing your in your white clothes his comment to the whole group was "Oh, I don't reconize you with your clothes on". I'm sure you were embarassed, but it was incredibly funny.

Please always remember that I love you and am grateful for the sacrifices you've made for me. Heavenly Father was certainly watching out for me when he put you and your family in my life and I will never ever forget you.

All my love,

Kathy

Alinde said...

Oh grams, your so cute! Thanks for posting the pictures, I too love your personality and love reading your blog!
love Aimee