Sunday, March 16, 2008

SUNDAY AGAIN!!!

Here I am trying to remember what I did this last week and it seems like a blur between last Sunday and this Sunday. Our life is full of so much fun such as waiting in Drs offices for appointments and oh yes Angie had her teeth cleaned and I told Patti this and she just rolled her eyes (I know I was on the phone) but I could hear her roll her eyes and said for HEAVENS SAKES MOM SHES ONLY A DOG. You know I guess we are crazy because she had to be given and IV and then put to sleep so they could open her mouth, she must be related to me because I do need pampering too.

I am gradually breaking in my NEW CLOTHES it seems to be such a shock to me. I am really a strange (I guess) person. I love the pictures that are posted by all of you and so Wendall took me to Barnes and Noble and bought me a BIG FAT BOOK on how to use my computer because I seem to be to stubborn for him to teach me. This BIG FAT BOOK starts out - Plug in Computer. Turn on computer. You know, all of the basics that every little child knows and then I wanted to know how to enter pictures into my blog and that chapter was about chapter 9 and I was in a hurry oh welllllll my attention span is really short.

I seem to want to hurry through to the stuff that I am supposed to learn first before I can do the stuff that I am really interested in. When Wendall found the computer book and there were two and one was smaller than the other one and HE PICKED THE BIGGER ONE FOR ME. I don't know but maybe he will test me on it chapter by chapter and make me redo if I fail.

My question is -- is my brain shrinking?? I am maybe just scattered. I am going to resolve to CONCENTRATE ON WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE LEARNING AND then go on to something else.

I really love my new computer even though I know that I must be patient.

Uncle Steve called me yesterday and told me that Dana, Kathi's daughter, received a full scholarship to the U of U and that is certainly wonderful. Dana is a 4.0 student and she will be given $2,500 for living also. I am so happy to see great things happen to this family.

I really am rambling so I will go on to studying my BIG FAT BOOK.
Keep posting the pictures because this makes me feel like we are really connected.

I really love my family.
Grandma H

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

If I was closer, I would just come over and show you how to post pictures on your blog so you wouldn't have to read a big, thick book! I am glad you are wearing your new clothes...I'm sure you look terrific!

Michael said...

Yeah, maybe you can convince Kimberly to come out here. Tell her she's the only one who can help you with your picture-posting problems, and then maybe she'll come.

Unknown said...

Grandma...we all enjoy your ramblings! Can't wait to see you in your new clothes! Love ya!

Kelly and Megan said...

I had to laugh about your dog and getting her teeth cleaned. I could just picture Patti saying "she is just a dog!" Plus I laughed because I was thinking about Angie Zierse! Picturing you and Angie Zierse getting teeth cleaned was pretty amusing!

Diane said...

Is it possible to hear someone's eyes roll? Pretty funny!