Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SPRING IS COMING HOORAY!!!!!!!

I am really happy to begin planning a garden and getting the yard cleaned up. I can dream can't I. Today is NEW BEGINNINGS FOR THE "HANDS" WE STARTED BACK WALKING WITH OUR GOLDY OLDIES. It is time to begin to lengthen our shuffle. For you that are interested, this Saturday the 8th of March is our Zion's Market. If you are interested in picking up some good bargains the price is very reasonable $0.00. This is the time of year that people start to clear out furniture, clothing, toys, gardening equipment etc. and other years they have had some really great stuff. If you are interested it starts at 10 am and closes at 3 pm.

I am using my NEW COMPUTER and it is taking some getting used to.so if things seem to be spelled wrong or I lose my train of thought just know that I am really struggling with learning a new thing. I am not used to such a modern toy that does things without my doing so I bounce back a forth without knowing what happened. Thanks for all of your blogs WITH PICTURES. One thing at a time but I did take some cute pictures of "Landen Kyle Linde" with the rest of the Linde children and all of us. The trip to Washington State was really fun and playing games with everyone was really special in our little room at the motel where we stayed. We went shopping for new clothes for ME and now I have to take the labels off and start wearing them. I get used to wearing one thing and that seems to be the way I am. It is fun though to look forward to something new for Spring to wear. I think maybe I should start working on getting Wendall to junk his old clothes Pre-Mission suits but he is very unselfish this way and just wants the best for me. Talk about guilt, I really had a wonderful birthday thanks to my family.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If Spring is coming, why is it still snowing????? I'm glad you had a fun trip to Washington...you should model all your new clothes and take pictures for us to see! Love ya!

Diane said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have your own computer now. Hopefully you'll have lots of opportunities to blog so we can read them and have lots to smile about! I agree with Robyn...take those tags off and get modeling your new duds! Love ya!

Kimberly said...

You got a new computer...cool! Miss you!

Tina said...

Good job with the new computer! And as far as spring cleaning, I have already started. But its still so darn cold!!! Love you Grandma!