Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WHAT A WEEK!!!!!!!!

I really think that our street is over the hill. We have had the ambulance and paramedics twice over at the Fisher's and Cal is still in the hospital. Barbara Fisher called this morning and said guess what I am in the hospital and they brought all of my stuff with me and she meant all of her papers and stuffed animals. The bottom line is she is still home but doesn't know it. I think I need to read all of your blogs and get back into the real world. Our neighbor Clem Jay who lives down the street died Sunday. There are so many weird things going on that when I read the up- beat blogs such as Kimberly's latest about how her kids are so cute with one another and how much she loves being their mother it fills me with such joy. In this world of terrible things happening I know that my grandchildren are doing what they need to and the importance of the home.

I also read Tina's blog and saw the pictures of each one of the girls and how much she loves her little family. These wonderful moments make me so happy and grateful for my blessings of family.

Oh yes, when I really need a diversion I turn on the political STUFF on Fox news and that is really uplifting. Maybe Hillary needs the extra support of our Service Men who are REALLY DODGING SNIPER FIRE to make her feel better about herself. You know the news is really quite entertaining and if we aren't all crazy by November it won't be the fault of this crazy election season of 2008.

My plea to each one of you is to help me keep SANE whatever that is by blogging.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Blogging keeps me sane, too! I feel really out of it if I don't check the updated blogs daily! Thanks for being such a fun grandma! I'm proud of you for figuring out all this new computer stuff and blogging! We're so lucky to have you in our lives! Love you lots!

Kelly and Megan said...

It has been fun for us to read what is going on with everyone. When you live so far away, you sometimes feel like you know nothing about anyone! This has helped Kelly and me know what is happening! It is always great to read what you have to say! Thanks!

Kimberly said...

Did the Easter Bunny visit you this year? I hope you had a nice Easter...we love you!

Tina said...

I love it that you have a blog. When I tell my friends that my grandma blogs they are all jealous and wish their grandmas did too! I think its amazing that you do! Love you grandma!