Tuesday, April 10, 2007

adayoffrustration

This is my first day of blogging and I really wonder at the ease that Robyn, Michael, and Kimberly just sit down and add a page onto their blog. I received help from all of them on Easter Sunday and thought that I could do that, well I might as well have been on a different planet and so yesterday (being Monday) I sat down to do my blog. Welllllll everything was just as Greek to me as if I hadn't had any instructions. Monday was an awful day so I called up to the Records Department for the Church (I do 4 hrs of service on Monday afternoon) and told them that I wouldn't be in because I had things that I had to do at home. I felt that doing my blog was more important at the time. How bad is that?

I loved the encouragement sent to me from the ones that I love so here I am again Tuesday morning sitting here in my pajamas and hoping that this will be on my blog for the day.

I loved reading the coments and that gave me encouragement to continue.

By the way when I go shopping I want some shoes like Susies (if the heel isn't too high) because I have been known to fall off of my shoes. This is such a great way to read what everyone is doing.

I am going to go walking so I will continue later. (IF I CAN GET INTO THIS AGAIN)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job, Grandma! You figured it out! I can't wait to read your next blog...hopefully you had a good walk! Love you!

Kimberly said...

Nothing like a good laugh! I am so glad that you figured it out and so proud of you for entering the blog world! Some days all I can think about is how I am going to make something into a good blog story. Sounds like you are experiencing the same thing.

Diane said...

That is so funny you called the Records Department and told them you had things you had to get done at home. Too bad you didn't just say you needed to update your blog!! They probably wouldn't have know what the heck you were talking about! Welcome to the "obsessed boggers" group! Way to go!!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you figured it out. Way to go, Grandma.

Susie said...

Way to keep at it!! Now that you have it figured out we can all enjoy reading about you ditching out on the Records Department!! Next time I'm in Utah I'll give you a call and take you shopping for some cute polka dot shoes (with low heels)!

Unknown said...

Grandma, I keep on checking your blog to see what's new, and all I see is the same old "adayoffrustration." I don't want you to feel pressured, but I think we need another blog entry to keep ourselves up to date with your chaotic life.