Thursday, April 19, 2007

another day of computer

I read the comments and it made me feel like I really accomplished something. Thanks for the encouragement. I look forward to beating Wendall to MY COMPUTER. I went out to the fitness center and have been doing all week (wow). The is now Thursday and I was weighed in and measured and my blubber was measured. Now I will be going 3 times a week and neet Penni and Patti there. To begin with I will learn how to start up the machine and then really accomplished this. I loved all the coments.
I want a POINT AND SHOOT CAMERA. This way I'll get pictures attached my blog. Penni and Pat wanted me to bring my camera and take a picture of me trying to lift the weights. I'M REALLY GOING TO BE HEALTHY IF THIS DOESN'T KILL ME FIRST.

I am reall going to be a new informed woman WOW!!!!!!!KEEP BLOGGING AWAY.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow! I am so impressed that you have a gym membership and everything. Maybe once you learn how to use all those machines and weights you can give us all some pointers. Wait a go...keep on blogging...I love it!

Unknown said...

Doesn't Kimberly mean "way to go" not "wait a go"? Just kidding! I loved your comment about them measuring your blubber. That reminded me of the Subway commercial where they're at a fast food restaurant ordering and the guy orders blubber and the girl orders thunder thighs and a bedonkedonk butt. Good job going to the gym...I should come work out with you sometime!

Michael said...

Now I really need a gym membership if you've got one! I think Kimberly really meant to say "weight ago" for all the weight you'll be losing.

Diane said...

No, Kimberly probably really meant to say "weight to go". like ordering it at a fast food restaurant...did someone say bedonkedonk? Wouldn't it be great if you could just order a "smokin" butt?! (We all need those shirts from the Loveless!)