Monday, April 16, 2007

computersblaa

HI
I figured out that I just couldn't recover old unpublished blogs so this is a short message just to see if I have figured it out YET AND IF I HAVEN'T I MAY DO SOMETHING DESTRUCTIVE. I have been up doing my service at the Records Department so I really hope that I will be able to accomplish this much.

MY PROBLEMS BEGAN WITH AOL KICKING ME OFF BEFORE I FINISHED SO IF THIS IS JUMBLED IT IS BECAUSE I AM HURRYING BEFORE I GO BRAIN DEAD. I love all of your blogs and you do it with such ease. It is 7:30 in the evening and I really want to be part of this so here goes.
Love ya all

7 comments:

Susie said...

Don't give up, it will get easier as you go! Love reading about your frustrations with the computer- I always tell my husband I'm going to throw mine in the pool!

Kimberly said...

You can do this Grandma--don't worry it gets easier!

Diane said...

You'll catch on to this blog thing. I have looked every day for updates. I guess I deserve to wait though since I never sent you a follow up letter in Germany about Dutchess and the nightmare puppy experience. I still feel bad about that! Don't throw this computer out the window unless you have another one ready to plug in. Love ya!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! I was so excited to see an update on your blog! Let me know if you need me to come over to help you figure this blog thing out!

Unknown said...

Yeah, Grandma, if you throw out your computer, you'll have to use Grandpa's...you know, since you've got wireless internet in your house, maybe you should take your computer out of the office...it might be less frustrating...

Unknown said...

You could go type down in the snake room!

Diane said...

Do you know why the kids call that room downstairs the snake room? Maybe Michael should explain.