Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's Really Spring

It's going to actually be warm today. It's Thursday and I can't remember what I did yesterday. I guess I am trying not to store things in my memory that will just be trivia. I know that Dick Cheney is coming to Utah today. I hope Michael get's to hear him or even see him. See how in awe I am over famous people or (infamous). Regardless of what our politics are our troops really need the suppport from the American People. We have another group from Utah going for a 2nd time to serve. These servicemen or women need our full support. Now I am off my soapbox.

Uncle Steve is leaving Gilbert Arizona for the last time and coming home. He sold his Condo and made a huge profit. MY HOW I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HIM BECAUSE HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO WITH ALL OF HIS MONEY!!!! He calls me everyday and I love him he is my brother but, gosh what a burden. I could tell him what to do with it but my ideas are too dumb.

I am grateful for my family and this last comment makes me even more grateful. Susie, I would just love to update and remodel with granite counter tops in my kitchen and new everything but I would rather play than settle down and really get things done. I am like Diane or rather she is like me and can't cut labels off of things and make huge decisions without second guessing myself but I love all of the things that she has done to her BEAUTIFUL HOME so far, Having lived this long I probably won't change but I have a family that is doing these things and I really love it. Wendall cut all of the labels off my new bedspread and pillows and I was going to take is back because it is too big but oh well maybe I can give it to someone and get a new one. I'll think on this for awhile. It's a King Size and our bed is only a Queen. I guess when I bought it I really wanted it to fit. Any suggestions?

I may even hang all of my pictures back up. It's only been a year since we painted. Love ya

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandma--I'm so impressed! Everytime I've checked your blog lately, there's been a new post! That's funny that you haven't hung your pictures back up yet after a year. I'm kind of like that...we still haven't finished unpacking/decorating, etc. and pretty soon we won't have the excuse of "we just moved in" anymore. Let me know when you want me to come help you post some pictures! Love ya!

Kimberly said...

It's been three years since our house was flooded and the new base boards are still just leaning in place. They still need to be painted and nailed into the wall. Blake thinks it's really fun to take one off the wall and play with it. Oh, bother, one of these days we'll get everything done.

Diane said...

My suggestion is to just buy a taller mattress!! Leave the tags on the mattress though. You can't take it back, but somehow it makes you feel like you're not totally committing yourself to keeping it. With a taller mattress you'll be able to wave goodnight to Lu next door...think of the benefits. At least then your comforter will fit. Tell this to Wendall and I'll bet he'll search the garbage for your tags!

Unknown said...

I didn't get to see Richard Cheney, but I did get to see the food he was going to eat. The Secret Service wanted it in there 24 hours in advance, so nothing warm, just sandwiches. I guess they wanted to watch the food all night just in case. I didn't get to see anything too exciting today, though, cause I was WORKING...I'll be really glad when graduation is over and everyone stops celebrating. They don't think about how long it takes 15 people to wrap 21,600 brownies...